The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a D.A. Dodd facility including all construction projects within commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors within a specific region. This is a multi-faceted position which requires the ability to maximize D.A. Dodd performance in the local Market by providing structured leadership, strong motivation, continual mentoring/coaching/training and development of local employees.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Contribute to D.A. Dodd’s outstanding reputation by ensuring local customers are delighted with results, not just satisfied
- Plan, coordinate, and direct the overall activities of all contract and service jobs within your region
while maintaining a work-force consistent with business levels throughout the year
- Communicate job information to appropriate team members for effective planning and execution of project requirements
- Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement consistent with company goals and objectives
- Manage and develop local employees to create a positive work environment necessary to build a cohesive team
- Conduct annual employee reviews, setting goals and expectations for employee performance
- Ensure that all D.A. Dodd policies and procedures are communicated, administered, and enforced
- Facilitate employee and job site safety, ensuring procedures are properly being followed, and striving with a goal of no accidents per calendar year
- Maintains, reviews, and stays up-to-date on the latest industry equipment, knowledge, and requirements
- Attend and participate in meetings regarding work to be done on large projects;
- Attend mandatory training classes when required
- Receive occasional “After Hours” calls for any urgent situations at job sites, service emergencies, or regarding local employees
- Invest time with Service Manager(s), Project Managers, Estimators, Superintendent and/or General Foreman on a weekly basis to forecast workload, man power needs/issues, and current job status
- Review project/job specifications and plan accordingly with Project Managers, Service Managers, Estimators, General Foreman, and/or Foreman
- Serve as the local subject matter expert regarding any construction obstacles/problems that may occur and provide timely resolution as required
- Display servant leadership by being a good role model and striving to promote a positive attitude always
- Perform additional responsibilities and collaborate on corporate projects as directed by the D.A. Dodd President or Executive Vice President
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager for a mechanical contractor with a proven track record for revenue growth
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to inspire and motivate growth in our team members
- Ten (10) + years’ related industry experience in Project Management, Sales, Estimation, and/or Pre-Construction
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering, construction management, or related field, OR completion of a UA Apprenticeship Program
- OSHA 30, CPR, First-Aid Certifications
This is a full-time, exempt position.
This position reports to the President of D.A. Dodd.
*This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.